Is This You?
If you are a small to mid-sized practice or non-profit in Pittsburgh and you want to turn your technology investment into a power tool to move ahead instead of a problem that eats up your staff time and resources, then we can help!
Our clients typically have 10-150 workstations, multiple servers and rely on their IT investment for daily operations. Most of our clients have a specialized line of business application they use to run their organizations and rely heavily on that software being operational. They represent a broad cross section of medical practices, mid-size to large nursing facilities and non-profits.
Add our technology experts to your organization’s team when…
- you want to focus on your clients, not the technology.
- your current IT practices hinder more than they help.
- you need reliability, security and compliance for your computer network.
- you know that computer downtime costs you money.
- you know that computer downtime effects how well you serve your clients.
- you need to be positive your data is being backed up, period.
- you need to know where your inventory is at all times.
- you’d like to enable your staff to work remotely.
- you want your employee to focus on their jobs, not IT problems.
- you believe paying to prevent problems is more efficient than paying to fix problems.
- you’re looking to grow and become more efficient, but need a solid technology plan.
- your interests are tied to the bottom line.